MM University established under Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust (MMUT), has become a symbol of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India and has been carrying on its lineage for over 20 years.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust (MMUT), Mullana – Ambala, erstwhile known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was founded with the objective of social, educational and economic upliftment of society in the year 1993, in the name of Lord Shiva’s devotee, “Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji”.
In exercise of powers conferred under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, the Central Government, on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana – Ambala comprising ten of its teaching institutions, as “Deemed University” vide Notification No. F.9-65/2006-U.3 (A) dated 12-6-2007.
The constituent institutions of the University are:
- MM Engineering College
- MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management (MCA)
- MM College of Dental Sciences & Research
- MM Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management (Hotel Management)
- MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- MM Institute of Management
- MM College of Nursing
- MM College of Pharmacy
- MM Institute of Nursing
These institutes are also approved by the regulatory bodies like Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, All India Council for Technical Education etc.
Other institutions established by the MMU Trust are:
- A University at Sadopur in Ambala (Established under Haryana Govt. Act No. 29 of 2010).
- A University in Himachal Pradesh at Solan (HP Govt. Act No. 22 of 2010)
- M. International School, Mullana (Ambala), Haryana.
- M. International School, Sadopur (Ambala), Haryana
- M. School of Nursing & Midwifery at Mullana
- M. Group of Institutions at Ramba-Karnal
- MM University, Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed University.
- Accredited by ASIC, UK since 2011 and reaccredited till June 2019.
- Member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Member of International Association of Universities.
- Member of Association of Indian Universities.
- Avant Garde Institution Awarded by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution by Joint Accreditation System of Australia- New Zealand.
- World Class Cricket Academy under Yuvraj Singh Centre of Excellence.
- Achieved Excellency in Research Contribution Globally.
- Recognised by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) as Scientific and Industrial Research Orgnisation (SIRO).
- Empanelled with Indian Council of Cultural Relation (ICCR).
- NASA System Engineering Award.
- More than 300 international students
- 310 + Hi Tech. Labs
- 220 + Lecture Halls
- 19 + Seminar Halls
- More than 5 millions sq. ft. built up area
- 830 Bedded hospital with all ultra-modern facilities.
- More than 1.50 lakh books in Library
- Fleet of 84+ Deluxe Buses
- More than 3000 Computers
- 13 hostels for 5500 students
- Auditorium with capacity of 1500 students
- Open air theatre
- Wi-fi campus
- 24 hours power back-up
- Shopping complexes in campus
- Branches of State Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce on campus with ATM facilities.
Find Out More:
Contact Details: mmumullana.org/contact-us.html