The London Centre for Advanced Training & Education is a world leading provider in legal and commercial English. We are accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) and our law courses have been approved by the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA).
We have close connections with a UK established law firm and the only educational centre that gives students exposure to the internal workings of a UK law firm.
Our law courses are taught by UK qualified lawyers and barristers who have extensive experience both in educational training and working in the legal and commercial sectors. Our trainers are constantly updating their knowledge ensuring that our students are trained in the latest relevant legal and commercial developments.
This puts us ahead of other legal English establishments.
We offer courses to International lawyers, law students, paralegals or any individuals who work in a legal environment and wish to enhance both their written and spoken legal English skills.
By the time a student has completed the course he/she will have a solid grounding of some of the core skills required from them when they commence work an international law firm.
Overview of Course Content
Students attending our courses will benefit by improving their skills as follows:
- Drafting letters, emails, reports and opinions
- Improving their legal vocabulary
- Improving their negotiation skills
- Reviewing case studies
- Improving their knowledge of clauses and commercial contracts
- Have an overview of different areas of law
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses are taught by qualified lawyers
- Our courses are relevant to true working environment
- We offer practical experience
- Students will leave our courses with confidence and enhanced writing and speaking skills
- We do not just deliver, we get results!
Address: 1 Olympic Way Wembley, HA9 ONP