As a student preparing to study overseas you need to be able to talk in confidence with a trained counsellor, and trust that he/she will give honest, educated and ethical advice on the best universities and other educational institutions to suit your requirements. Students wishing to study abroad also require:
- High quality and ethical advice on where to study
- Realistic guidance on their qualifications, english language development and opportunities for securing a place at a top international university
- Good counselling on preparing application forms
- Efficient response from applications
- Experienced staff to prepare them for their visa interview
- Pre-departure assistance with flights, accommodation and cultural difficulties they may experience.
- Efficient “meet and greet” service by the host institution
- Confidence that all their realistic needs will be met whilst overseas through an efficient social and welfare support programme
QISAN members have been fully referenced from universities, other educational institutions they have represented and students previously assisted, so you will know that the agent you are talking to has good experience and has your best intentions at heart.
Students also get free access to the QISAN student referral network. All applications will be forwarded directly to appropriate educational agents in relevant countries and will be tracked by QISAN staff.
Students will also be informed of the nearest QISAN accredited agent who can assist them further with their application, funding, accommodation, VISA applications and pre-departure briefing.