How is QISAN marketed?
- All universities, colleges and English language schools are sent information on QISAN and have the opportunity to join as an educational member
- Students are informed about the network through recruitment exhibitions, educational websites and recruitment publications such as China Student, India Student, Campus UK etc.
- All QISAN members display the QISAN quality kite mark on letterheads and promotional material
- Through the QISAN website and educational members websites
- In major student recruitment magazines and websites worldwide
- Editorials in major student publications
- Association of Commonwealth University newsletter and website
How is QISAN financed?
QISAN is wholly financed through membership fees paid by agents and educational members. QISAN does not receive any direct payment from students for educational services provided by QISAN. If universities or other Educational Institutions and Language Schools are offering any special scholarships or bursary these may be highlighted on the QISAN website.