The minimum criteria for membership is as follows:
- Be a government university or college in your own country and be fully licensed to operate as a provider of education.
- Private universities, colleges & language schools must be fully accredited in their own country by a recognised accrediting body such as ASIC, English UK, British Council, English Australia, ACI or your countries equivalent.
- Operate within ethical guidelines as laid down in the QISAN code of ethics.
- Have suitable student tracking systems in operation to aid the recruitment and admission of students and communication with agents and VISA offices.
- Value, respect and support the work of the QISAN agents and supply them with sufficient information in order to recruit high quality students