Project International is a leading incoming youth tour operator in the UK that has a very strong record within the travel and educational service sector and a reputation for quality, safety and attention to detail. In fact Project International has more than 30 years of experience in welcoming international students into the UK, aged between 8 and 17 years old.
We currently work with a range of clients from small family businesses to big international corporations, as well as travel agencies and schools that are located across the world, offering Summer School, Elite Sport, Academic and Enrichment programmes.
Project International’s Unique Selling points are:
- A tailored individual service provided to each client.
- Product flexibility that allows adaptable products to meet our clients’ changing needs.
- Employee loyalty. Project International knows how important it is to take care of its employees as well as its clients. If employees are happy at Project International, they will provide a better service to students making their time in the UK a unique experience.
- Project International’s centralized management processes and decision-making at their head-office allows a faster response to any unexpected issues. We have exceptional internal communication between our employees/staff and head-office and excellent external communication between our clients (Parents, agencies, schools…) and our head-office.
- We have an International Mix of staff and employees. As London is the one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world and home to more than 300 different cultures, we want to share this multiculturalism with our students.
- Our Rigorous Selection Process. As our staff are on site 24/7, They have to pass a rigorous selection process. They are not only recruited because of their ability to work with children but also other skills and qualifications that are essential for Project International, allowing us to provide a high level of care to our students.
- Finally, we are passionate about what we do and have been since the company’s formation in 1996. This passion is shared by Project International with its employees and members of the staff creating a fantastic atmosphere for the students.
Contacting Project International
If you require any more information or to book please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 916 8580 (our lines are open Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30 UK Times)
Address: Project International, 19 Catherine Place, London SW1E 6DX