Oxford Royale Academy is a British company that provides exciting, immersive education programmes for students aged 8-25 from all over the world. Founded in 2005, ORA has expanded year-on-year, with over 3,500 students from 130 nations attending ORA’s Oxford Summer School in 2017. In 2016, ORA were honoured to receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade for the second time, a remarkable achievement.
Summer School Programmes in Oxford, London, Cambridge & Ascot & St Andrews (ages 8-25)
Oxford Royale Academy offers summer school programmes for students aged 8-25 in prestigious educational locations across the UK including Oxford University, Cambridge University, St Mary’s Ascot, Imperial College London and University of St. Andrews. Each year ORA works hard to compile stimulating and rewarding summer programmes for its students, bringing together outstanding teachers, energetic counsellors, brilliant guest speakers and professional support staff.
Students can choose from a wide variety of courses including EFL courses, academic programmes in traditional and contemporary subjects, university preparation programmes, and vocational courses such as ORA’s Film Academy.
Year-round learning at ORA’s International Study Centre (ages 16-25)
ORA also run year-round courses at the International Study Centre, based at Yarnton Manor in Oxfordshire. The ISC provides a range of long and short-term tuition programmes for students from all over the world, including options for A-Level qualifications, Gap Year programmes and University Foundation courses, as well as bespoke one-on-one tutoring.
Learn Online with ORA Prep
ORA Prep is ORA’s online learning platform, which offers a wide range of exciting and intellectually stimulating courses. The courses are designed to support students applying to university in the UK, whether they are looking to try out a variety of subjects, or are looking to boost their knowledge in a subject.
Awards, Accreditations and Memberships
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade 2012 & 2016.
- British Educational Travel Association (BETA) – Awarded Best Educational Product 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2015.
- Shortlisted for BETA Outstanding Achievement Award 2015.
- Education Investor Awards – Finalist in ‘Exporting Excellence’ category 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- British Council for the Teaching of English accredited.
- British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited.
- Member of StudyUK and EnglishUK – ensuring high quality teaching and EFL tuition from independent further education providers.
- WYSE – the world’s largest network of youth and educational travel operators.
- COBIS – Council of British International Schools.
- RoSPA – Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, ensuring safe practice and protection of students.
- QISAN – A network of accredited international education agents, institutions and universities, ensuring ethical and high quality practices and providing advice for students seeking international education.
For more information or to apply
Tel: +44 (0) 845 130 60 21
Fax: +44 (0) 845 280 01 22