At Innolearn we pride ourselves on the success of our international students. We understand just how difficult it can be when a student from a foreign country wants to pursue a path in education. We also understand just how stressful the whole process can be. If you live overseas and want to study in the United Kingdom then fear not; we have a dedicated team ready to guide you through the entire process. We admit that there are paperwork complexities and checks to complete when you are studying abroad but at Innolearn we promise to support you every step of the way. Our mission when it comes to international students is to make life as simple as possible; we have put in place procedures to ensure that you have a smooth journey, so from the moment of your arrival to the last day of your stay we make sure that you are well taken care of.
- Expert teaching from experienced qualified trainers, who will encourage you to engage fully in the learning, providing opportunities to ask questions and share experiences
- Comfortable training environment, providing the right environment to learn with refreshments throughout the day and lunch provided
- At Innolearn we understand the need to provide high-quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process. Innolearn campus is set within an attractive and comfortable setting.
- Advice and support from the Innolearn Trainer and Customer Services teams throughout your studies with InnoLearn.
Studying with Innolearn
All of our courses are fully accredited with a variety of UK-recognised awarding bodies. Students will be able to study subjects such as:
- Access to Nursing & Midwifery
We are ASIC UK Accredited. Please see Innolearn’s video for International Students.
If you require any more information or to book please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1582 965440 (our lines are open Monday – Friday 10.00 – 18.00 (UK Times)
Address: Arlesey Suite, Regional House, 28-34 Chapel St, Luton, LU1 2SE