The Institute’s vision is to disseminate knowledge that build dynamic and self-sustainable communities by identifying, developing, and empowering community members who are able and willing to commit to leadership and service roles.
Why Join Our Institute
- ASIC Accredited Premier Institution
- UK recognised academic programmes
- Qualified, competent and friendly teaching staff
- Disciplined atmosphere of learning which nurtures academic growth
- Multi-cultural study environment with excellent facilities
- Scholarship for deserving applicants
- Campus with the state of the art learning and teaching facilities
- Affordable access to Higher education up to MBA level.
- Excellent career prospects for graduants earning and growth opportunities
Our Aim Is:
- To offer a range of academic programmes and services to train, educate and build the capacity of individuals and communities to positively impact economic and social development.
- To deliver academic service learning and public scholarship models in community development initiatives.
- To promote access to education for lower income and other dis-advantaged groups.
- To work with the youth to increase engagement in meaningful community opportunities that result in positive change.
- To actively engage in character development and consciousness raising, which in turn leads to development of self–esteem, other-interestedness and mutuality.
- To encourage collaboration and partnerships with academic institutions and stakeholders.
Courses we offer:
- Undergraduate Programme in Management
- Undergraduate Programme in Computing
- Executive Training Programmes
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management
Address: Alstom Building, Leigh Road, Birmingham B8 2YH
Phone: 0121 326 7010